ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I Oppose.

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Oppose.
  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:42:28 -0600

I'm an adult webmaster and run 10 different sites. I oppose this breach to the
free speech of American's in every aspect.

Web Engineer
JGC, Inc. & NJOY Now
(800) 542-7107  Office
(312) 280-6223 Fax
www.njoyallaccess.com

"The success of your business is taken very seriously by the Consultants of
John Green."

The information contained in this electronic mail message, and all accompanying
documents, constitutes confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on this email message is strictly prohibited.
If you received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this communication. Please note that any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, while JGC, Inc. uses virus protection,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.