ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX
  • From: "Cory Calmes" <ccalmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:10:20 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

I work in the adult industry as part of the site management team for
AdamEve.com and affiliated sites and I oppose the .XXX TDL.  It is my
and others constitutional right to life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness to make my living in the adult industry.

Cory E. Calmes

PHE Inc.

302 Meadowland Drive

Hillsborough, NC 27278