ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

top level domain called ?XXX?

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: top level domain called ?XXX?
  • From: Lippi <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:09:10 +0100

Hello,
I think the idea of a .xxx domain is a very bad idea.
All the adult industries and consumers will be ostracized.
Which will come next? Make differences between religion or race?

I know, it should protect the children. But for sure this will not
work. Here should be more done by the parents. Also the parents should
get more information, how to protect their children. This is the right
way.

--
Best regards,