ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I strongly support XXX ...

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I strongly support XXX ...
  • From: "Ahmad A. Aghar" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:15:45 +0200

    Hello,
I am a webmaster and a parent, and I realize the devastating effect of XXX on
my little children.
Therefore, I see XXX as a way to enhance parental control and I strongly
support it ...
If people want to find adult content they know where to find it, but parents
might want to restrict that content from their little kids & organizations from
there employees during working hours. This is a good way to do so ...

  Thanks