ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: "rev.rlr@xxxxxxxx" <rev.rlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:31:01 GMT

Dear Sirs,
I just want to inform you I am GREATLY OPPOSED to any effort to legalize
pornography. Giving a home to this kind of humanity defacing trash is
absolutely unnecessary,  inappropriate, and immoral. Any effort to legalize
this kind of material I WHOLEHEARTEDLY oppose.
RON  ROBISON

FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752