ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

oposition to .xxx domains

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: oposition to .xxx domains
  • From: gay friendly rooms <gayfriendlyrooms@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:26:34 +0000

To whom it may concern,

I, as a webmaster of many domains with some adult content oppose the introduction of .xxx domains as a potential threat to freedom of expression and access on the Internet. I also disagree that my imposing a .xxx domain it will protect children from potential harm form adult content. In fact I feel that it will have the opposite effect of being a magnet to kids as adult content will be so much easier to identify, kids being kids.

Yours faithfully,

David Salvidge

MD Kuyag Ltd