ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I oppose .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I oppose .xxx
  • From: Universal Bear <universalbear@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:37:07 -0500

Dear Sirs,

A XXX domain will only serve to ghettoize adult content. This ghetto will not protect children, but a .kids domain will go a lot further to provide children with carefree access to the kind of content their parents want them to see. The XXX domain proposal is a cash grab that will cause undue hardship on adult sites that have existed for years if they are legislated to move there.

I am a member of the online adult community and I do not support this proposal, I hope you will vote against it and kill this idea once and for all.

Sincerely
Michael Kealy

http://www.universal-bear.com