ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

When Will Some People Get A Real Job? NO .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: When Will Some People Get A Real Job? NO .XXX
  • From: <Justyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:48:16 -0800

We oppose the .XXX TLD for the same reason as most. The internet is suppose
to be the information highway. By granting the TLD of .XXX some people will
be deprived of viewing any domains on the .xxx highway.

The internet is suppose to be the info highway and it soon will not be by
segregating the adult business to move to a .XXX tld

Why don't they do .KIDS that would help with their problem.

Realistically when was the last time someone received an email from an adult
site that they did not know had adult content in it?

Same with the Pop Up Factor.

.KIDS is a better solution to their problems.

Sounds like someone needs to find a real job and leave the .XXX tld alone.
Before they waste more money and end up on Food Stamps and we all have to
pay.

Thanks,

Justyn Ermouth