ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

NO TO .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO TO .XXX
  • From: "NikkiLicks" <nikkilicks@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:31:50 -0700

 3-5-07
I am sending my letter once again. I just found out that being a webmaster in
the adult industry, needed to be mentioned.

I am in the adult indusrty and I am opposed to the the passing of a .xxx tld.

I am taking the time once again to write you people and let you know I and my
company laughing Loon Productions are opposed to an .xxx tld.

I do not want a .xxx tld

We previously sent in our letter of opposition and why we feel the way we did
about .xxx.

Since it is no problem for you folks to toss out our opinions, I am attaching
my letter once again in hopes you send this lawley and his band of merry men
along with their scamming ideas down the road.

AGAIN!!! WE ARE OPPOSED TO A .XXX TLD.