ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I do not support the creation of a .xxx domain.

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I do not support the creation of a .xxx domain.
  • From: "monica" <monica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 03:16:03 -0700

To ICANN,

I am writing to inform you that I am an adult webmaster who has been part of
the online adult industry since 1999, and I do not support the creation of the
.xxx domain.

The creation of this domain will not protect children from being exposed to
online porn without some sort of legislation that would greatly infringe upon
free speech.

This is a money grab on the part of the companies that would benefit from
collecting a higher fee for adult domains, and the people that would snatch up
the .xxx versions of popular .coms.

As I said, I have been a part of this community since 1999 and I see no support
for the .xxx domain.  Please permanently deny the creation of the .xxx domain.

Sincerely,
monica
Monica's Reviews
http://reviews.monicaweb.net