ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

My Opinion

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My Opinion
  • From: "Platinum Bryan" <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:01:54 -0500

Dear ICANN Board,

As a member of the adult webmaster community, I am strongly opposed to
the .xxx TLD proposal. This proposal has absolutely no support in our
community, neither will it help to achieve any of the goals ICM claims
to have, such as protecting children from porn exposure.
The .XXX idea is a completely money driven and cynical proposal which
should be oficially rejected by the ICANN board.
Please understand that what we do is 100% legal and by doing this you
will hindering my ability to make a fair living.

Sincerely
Platinum Bryan
Affiliate Manager
PlatinumBucks