ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

In Opposition To .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: In Opposition To .XXX
  • From: "Mike Conner" <idkali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:51:03 -0800

To whom it may concern,

    I have been an avid domain buyer and reseller for the past 6 years. I have
purchased tons of domains ranging from every industry possible. Never has a TLD
had the possible negative impact to an industry as the XXX TLD would, and I am
in extreme opposition to it. I do not see the need for the TLD, and I refuse
purchase or support anyone who vouches for it. Please consider my concern.
Thank you.

                                                            Sincerely,
                                                            Michael Conner