ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I Oppose .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Oppose .xxx
  • From: "Louis B." <eent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 12:21:44 -0500

Hi,
My name is Louis Bajjali and I am an adult webmaster. I just wanted to send you an email stating that I oppose the .XXX top level domain. I feel that this is the wrong way to approach this. This is just another way to censor adult content and its completely unfair. This is not designed for us, but rather to isolate and try to prevent us from existing. We have many ways to verify all our surfers and customers are over the age of 18 years of age and have been very successful at doing this for a long time. Thanks for your time and I appreciate you taking the time to hear me on this.

Louis