ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No Way to .XXX...!!!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No Way to .XXX...!!!
  • From: "Black Seductress" <blackseductress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:34:20 -0500

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I strongly oppose .XXX !  As a
webmistress of 3 adult websites, I find it completely unnecessary and
believe it will end up doing more harm than good... Never minding this will
open up the doors to developing mandates and restrictions on adult sites and
the definite problems this will lead to for those of us who work hard in the
industry, this will cause a false sense of security for parents who should
be doing taking a more active role and doing far more to protect their
children than just blocking an extension on their computer.  It doesnt make
sense from any angle!

Black Seductress