ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

About the .xxx extension

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About the .xxx extension
  • From: "Easy Green" <easygreen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 01:23:41 -0500

As someone who has been in the adult entertainment business for 9
years, obeying the laws of my own country, Canada, as well as the laws
in the U.S. and internationally I am opposed to this proposed .xxx
extension which should be seen as the obvious cash grab that it is,
from someone with no knowledge of the business.
I manage approximately 3,000 adult sites.

Dan Murray
Brampton, ON
Canada