ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Kathy Kleiman

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Kathy Kleiman
  • From: baddog <baddog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:13:29 -0700

Dear Reader,

I would like to reiterate my opposition to the .xxx TLD one more time, and respond to the comments made by Ms Kathy Kleiman. ( What Are We Scared Of? A Case for the ICM Registry Application - http://forum.icann.org/lists/xxx-icm-agreement/msg01609.html )

What your "understanding is" really has no relevance to this matter. A new TLD should have the support of the community that would use it. It does not, whether the application was written properly or not. The fact that Mr Lawley has made promises to others that may have financial gain as a result is not a reason to approve a TLD. As you are not an adult webmaster means that your opinion means nothing in this discussion.

Mr Lawley's formation of IFFOR is nothing more than another means to line his own pockets.

The fact of the matter is that your letter provides nothing as a "case for the ICM Registry Application." Your rambling shows absolutely no support by the community or provides any argument as to how this is going to be of anyone's benefit except Mr Lawley's and possibly yourself. I will have to do more research on you.

Lloyd "baddog" Brown
President/CEO
SPP-Productions, Inc
ICQ 16075497