ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

formal request - and voiced opposition

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: formal request - and voiced opposition
  • From: "Victoria Kozub" <victoriakozub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:45:37 -0600

Dear ICANN Board Members,

I am writing to respectfully request some assistance.  I am looking for a
link or URL of where the "sponsored community" of adult webmasters and
business owners are voicing their support for the .xxx extension.  I've
looked here: ' http://forum.icann.org/lists/xxx-icm-agreement/index.html '
and in addition, I've searched all of our adult community forums - but in
almost overwhelming numbers, I'm only able to find those from the industry
that are in opposition (just as I am).

ICM has stated they have the support of 'thousands within the adult
industry' and since I'm very much a part of that community, I'd be very
interested to read the thoughts behind the supporter's viewpoints. Have I
completely missed the link?  Can you please point me in the proper
direction?

Certainly ICM wouldn't want to hide their supporters views when their entire
application is premised upon them.  Nor is there any reason that any
legitimate supporter would request anonymity since they would certainly be
friends and/or business associates of many of the rest of us. As you can see
here and on our community forums we are a very verbal group so I'm SURE
these viewpoints must be visible and verifiable SOMEWHERE, correct?

As was proven in the videos offered in preceding posts (which directly
contradiction to the falsehoods that ICM spouted), the 'supporters' were
mysteriously absent from the public .xxx forum held at the xbiz gathering as
well, so I am that much more curious to find where these supposed viewpoints
are lurking.

Those of us that are TRULY from the sponsored community have offered our
statements for public viewing and for ICANN's consideration, therefore I
formally request the opposing viewpoints be made public for you (and us) as
well.

[Just as a judge and jury are offered EVIDENCE (not hearsay or innuendo)
from opposing sides before making decisions that affect others, you at ICANN
certainly must require the same] .. Again, I respectfully request they be
offered or ... if not, I assume we should ALL (ICANN included) assume the
support has been withdrawn.

Sincerely,
Victoria (vicki) Kozub
SponsorSpecs.com