ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Our community does not want .xxx!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Our community does not want .xxx!
  • From: Jon Clark <wearenotabot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern,

  My name is Jon Clark, I am agaist .xxx sTDL.

  I own AffordableSiteDesign.com which is a graphic design firm that services
mainly Adult Webmasters. All of my clients have expressed to me they do not
want .xxx!

  I also own NetDomainia.com and I do not plan to sign up as a .xxx registrar!

  I also am a senior partner in the venture SurferBucks.com which is currently
in development, we do not plan on using the sTDL if approved unless we are
forced to by law!

  Also, I have started a public poll on the forum GFY.com which carries the
slogan "Where the industry meets!" This poll is public and it clearly shows
there is a overwelming majority that does not want you to approve this sTDL.
You can view and monitor the results via the link below,
  http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?p=12078474&posted=1#post12078474

  Thank you for your time and best regards,

Jon Clark, CEO
Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.AffordableSiteDesign.com

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.