ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Andy & Janice McLeod" <aemcleod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:39:00 -0400

Dear Sirs:

Please vote NO for a Dot-XXX Domain. A Dot-XXX domain will be a virtual
red-light district for pornographers. How can encouraging illegal
pornography protect innocent children? It will only create an industry that
seeks out more and more children to exploit. I really don't think
pornographers will freely move their websites to a Dot-xxx domain. If we're
going to establish a special domain for pornographers, then why not a
special domain for illegal drugs or prostitution. All three are against the
law and special domains are only giving special favors to already illegal
activities.

Please vote NO to protect our children from an already out-of-control
industry.

Sincerely,
Janice F. McLeod