ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: Brian & Tina Diedrick <btdiedrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:16:09 -0600

To Whom it May Concern,

I am a mother of five from Minnesota and would like you to please vote no for the dot-.xxx domain. I do not believe that proliferating pornography online will make my kids any safer. I've seen the results of the use of pornography in family members and the degradation of values and morality that follows. I am absolutely opposed to the dot-.xxx. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Tina Diedrick