ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: <jsobier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:39:11 -0400

Please vote no against this. If we allow this domain to exist, then we are
giving a free license to say that pornography is acceptable. We are also
allowing another way for them to make money by taking a site and redirecting it
to the xxx site. It's not stopping anyone from being able to see porn, its just
another avenue for money making. While the intent seems to be good, the only
solution is to knock it out all together.

Love in Christ,

Jeff Sobieralski
www.Sobo.us       Click on News link
http://www.myspace.com/jsobieralski