ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote no on .xxx idea

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote no on .xxx idea
  • From: Joe Gerber <gerb_joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

As an American citizen and youth advocate, I would like to ask you to  vote NO
on any .xxx domain idea.  This is simply an attempt of the  pornography
industry to give people more access to their harmful  material.  Pornography is
harmful to children, degrading to women,  and addictive for men.  Countless
lives have been ruined by  pornography.  Please vote NO to any .xxx domain
names, as this  will soon create a "red light" district on the world-wide-web
that  everyone, including children, will be aware of.  Plus,  pornographers are
not required to move their dangerous sites to the  .xxx domain registry anyway.
 This is a bad idea.  As a youth  advocate for underprivileged children, I urge
you to vote NO on the  .xxx domain idea.

  Sincerely,

  Joe Gerber
  Fort Wayne, IN

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.