ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: <linda.paschall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:18:51 -0400

Will you please vote against a dot-xxx domain?

There are already way to many porn sites on the internet and we
shouldn't have to spend so much time, energy and money to keep them off
our computers.  I am HIGHLY offended every time something pops up on my
computer and I don't even visit chats.  It is a constant battle to
"spam" all the sites that pop up.  Adults are quite capable of finding
porn with NO effort 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.   We don't need to
make it any easier, especially at the risk of our children.  Porn leads
to abuse and slavery and we need to abolish both of these.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Linda Paschall
GB Biosciences
Ph:    1-713-450-6415
Fax:  1-713-637-6842