ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Linda Martin" <lmartin510@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:53:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

To Whomever it may concern;
    I would like to strongly urge you to not go further with the idea of a
dot-xxx domain. As I have stated in previous correspondence, it gives
validity to pornographers that they should not have.
    They should have no place in our society. Rather than provide another
avenue for them to place their dirt, we should be fighting to clean up our
society. Please do not send the message to these people that their dirt is
okay. Instead let's let them know what they peddle is not okay and we want
to clean up our Internet instead of providing just another safe haven for
them.

                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                             Mrs. Linda Martin

JPEG image