ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Elliesdesk" <Elliesdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:21:40 -0700

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I respectfully ask you to vote NO on Dot-xxx domain. Pornography is directly
linked to the
sex crimes in our society and it heavily burdens millions and millions of
children and adults
that have become addicted...I certainly don't have a problem to write you a big
essay to
support my position, but you probably don't care to read it. I hope you care
enough though
to consider that pornography is a deterrent to healthy society and the price on
money made
in this way is a high price to pay - if you care about the welfare of this
people and people
around the world, it is clear what a responsible decision looks like.

Sincerely,

Randy and Ellie Cook
2351 Sunset Blvd #170-342
Rocklin, CA 95765