ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "s.einsel" <s.einsel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:49:23 -0500

I cannot understand why you continue to consider supporting pornography.  It is
sad that any porn is allowed on the internet.  Why give it your blessings by
giving pornographers their own private domain.  This does not stop them from
continuing with the sites they already have, it simply gives them a place to
add more.
I am writing to ask you to please vote against this Dot-XXX Domain.  I think it
is criminal, and needs to be stopped in every way possible.
Susan Einsel
Clyde, Ohio