ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please vote against xxx domain!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please vote against xxx domain!
  • From: "Tamara Mapp" <tlmapp814@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:31:45 -0600

**To Whom It May Concern:

I just found out about your upcoming meeting today and wanted to encourage
your board to vote against the XXX domain. I believe this would be a bad
idea and would in fact just encourage more pornography in an already
saturated market that is destroying lives everyday.

My father was a porn addict long before the Internet was invented. Because
he had porn out in full view I grew up comparing myself to these women;
eventually becoming one. After loosing my family because of my own sex
addiction I have sense sought help and am in recovery today.

I pray that your board will see the bigger picture and the long term effects
of pornography on the lives of many innocent children who look at
pornography on the Internet everyday.

--

Blessings….Tamara

God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him. -- Philippians 2:13