ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "csmaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <csmaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:07:08 -0500

I am against setting up a special .xxx domain for porn sites.  It's not going
to protect our children.  Porn sites would continue with their .com name and
just add the .xxx domain.  This will also increase the cost to other industries
because they would have to pay for a .xxx domain for their company to keep porn
sites from using their name in the .xxx domain.

Please do not create a special .xxx domain.

Sincerely,
Sheila Maxwell