ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Lawrance Gilbert Tribolini" <ltribo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:57:06 -0500

Dear Folks at ICANN:
I am writing to ask you to stop the discussion about a "porn-only" triple X
domain on the Internet.  I believe it is your job to help protect the populous
from predators who make big bucks by introducing harmful material into the
media.
There are plenty of ways for these a-moral "businessmen" to get their material
out already without giving them a special place on the Internet.

There will be no way to monitor their "honesty" (what an oxymoron for people
who are a-moral!) as to whether they keep their porn on that site or simple add
this to their already used sites.

This smells of disaster to me.  Remember how Rome fell - from the inside via
their own immoral decisions which affected the whole of their society.  America
deserves better leadership!  Please say "NO" to this idea once and for all!
Thank-You!
Paula Tribolini
Colfax, WI