ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: William Nelson <tambil68@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:58:43 -0400

I do own two websites. I am also an American adult who believes in the fair and
true freedoms of our country. I do NOT support the XXX extension it is not
needed. As a parent I can tell you that my two college bound children (one of
each gender) are well educated and mannered. I do my job as a parent to teach
and guide my children to what is right and wrong. Just as my parents did and
theirs before them.
Please Do NOT make the XXX extension a part of the WEB.Bill NelsonVista
Petroleum, Inc.407-334-8128
Capture your memories in an online journal!