ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

.xxx

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx
  • From: Mike South <mikesouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:54:07 -0400

How many times and how many ways do we have to say this? The adult industry OPPOSES this money grab by ICM registry. Our trade association has come out against this, webmasters have come out against this, affiliate programs have come out against this, AVN Magazine has come out against this even performers have come out against this?

What does it take to make it clear to you that the primary objective of industry support has NOT been met?

We do not want this abomination.

Mike South

A Gun Totin, Libertarian Pornographer