ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Please approve ICM, its benefit for next generation like my kid to block the tld at the router it self

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please approve ICM, its benefit for next generation like my kid to block the tld at the router it self
  • From: Ravi Surya <rsurayapalem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:40:51 -0700

Please approve ICM, its benefit for next generation like my kid to block the
tld at the router it self.

I am sure porn guys are worried about it and they will try to block it
....but we got to what is right to
our next generation.

--
Thanks,
Ravi Surya.

Notice to Recipient: This message is intended for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately
and destroy/delete the original transmission. Thank you.