ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

My Objection

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: My Objection
  • From: Harry Varwijk <tj_disea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

I run a network of safe and correct made adult websites and I do NOT want the
.xxx tld!

This whole plan is just to shake out money from hard working people
And it does certainly not contribute to the safety of kids online
They should be trained by the parents and use significant effective free tools
to keep kids away from sex sites
Children are always trying to find out how to get what they want, and they
discover the .xxx extension faster then we might for see.

So the problem will never be solved, unless you change your view and way of
working towards this.

Kind Regards

Harry Varwijk Disea