ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "Von Qualen, Douglas" <douglas.vonqualen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:27:48 -0500

i believe that people opposing the creation of such a domain are arguing
contrary to their own interests.  i support the creation of such a
domain, as it would be easier for the average person to block.  adults
who want porn on their side of the fence; families protecting their kids
on the other.  common sense.

doug von qualen

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient. We cannot accept orders for transactions or other
similar instructions through e-mail. We cannot ensure the security of
information e-mailed over the Internet, so you should be careful when
transmitting confidential information such as account numbers and
security holdings.