ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I strongly oppose the use of .xxx tld's...

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I strongly oppose the use of .xxx tld's...
  • From: "Adult Nook" <adultnook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:00:50 -0700

To Whom It May Concern,

   Hello. I am an adult online marketeer with a programming and web
development background and I strongly oppose the use of the proposed .xxx
tld's. They will not hinder childrens abilities of finding pornography
online but will do the exact opposite, which would be making pornography
much more easier to find. If parents and guardians would utilize already
existing and proven filters and common sense we wouldn't have this problem.
It's time that parents and guardians stop pushing the blame on the producers
and marketers of pornography for their own lack of discipline and parenting
skills. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
  Benjamin E.
  AdultNook L.L.C.