ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] criteria/guidelines for ALS & RALO; NomCom

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] criteria/guidelines for ALS & RALO; NomCom
  • From: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:42:02 -0700

The attached will be on our website this morning.  Please make a special
effort to solicit the opinions of people/organizations in your region to
help ensure the ALAC moves forward with the most appropriate
criteria/guidelines.

Also, please bring the NomCom solicitation to the attention of user
communities in your region.  The English and Spanish versions of the Wilson
letter (with the links) are on our website.

Thanks for your help.

Denise

Denise Michel
michel@xxxxxxxxx