Comments on Criteria
  • To: <stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on Criteria
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <ron.andruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:09:31 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Please find Tralliance Corporation's comments on the Draft Criteria to be
used for the selection of sTLDs.  We believe that the Criteria are an
effective framework, however feel that the aspects of (i) Continuity in
the Event of Business Failure, and (ii) the Definition of Sponsor, should
be revised.

Should you wish to discuss our comments further, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you,

Ronald N. Andruff
President & CEO