Name.Space TLD application for .NYC
  • To: stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Name.Space TLD application for .NYC
  • From: "Igor" <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:13:49 -0500
  • Cc: yappelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jperello@xxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ICANN representative,

For the past 4 years I have been a loyal supporters of Name.Space's efforts
to introduce
new generic Top Level Domains on the Internet.

I believe that all Internet users would greatly benefit form gTLD's such as
.art, .film, .usa as
well as many others which I can not list all here because the list would be
too long.

Currently Name.Space is preparing an application for .NYC which is
unquestionably a long
overdue TLD that would benefit all the communities in New York City.

I strongly urge you to approve Name.Space's application for the Top Level
Domain .NYC
which will undoubtedly be embraced by all New Yorkers. The potential of
.NYC is obvious.
Some great domain names that immediately come to mind are museums.NYC,
restaurants.NYC, hotels.NYC, theatres.NYC and many others.

In addition to the practical value of the .NYC top level domain I also feel
that New Yorkers,
myself included, have suffered a lot through the terrorist attack of
September 11, and many
of us are still dealing with the consequences. Approving the new top level
domain .NYC and
making it available to us New Yorkers would also be a nice gesture in this
political climate.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Igor Mitrovic

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com