New sTLD Application Acceptance Request
  • To: <stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New sTLD Application Acceptance Request
  • From: "Song Dongil" <bbs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:41:49 +0900

Dear sir

It is CEO of BBS Telecom Co., Ltd.

BBS Telecom is preparing an application of new sTLD which is appropriate to telephone call among terminal units connected with Internet network and is enable to IDN and English domain name.

Although BBS Telecom did not applied for sTLD in 2000, we plan to apply in this time. We hope that new applicant can apply for sTLD. In other words, please permit appling for new sTLD application when the name of sTLD is not same with the name applied before.

I think Internet Telephone can make Internet grow up. General telephone is used by TEL. We are expecting that Internet Telephone will be used by iTEL. A appropriate domain name is needed for vitalization of Internet Telephone. Therefore, please permit receiving of new sTLD application in this time.

Sincerely

BBS Telecom Co., Ltd.

CEO Dongil Song

e-mail : bbs@bbs.info