Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: dust
Date/Time: Sat, August 18, 2001 at 4:11 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 95
Subject: Deception at it's best.

Afilias why are you going to sell me the same names again? I paid for them over 40 times and now I have to pay for them 40 more times?  Why run another "land rush"? Why can't you just put this land rush off till you go through all the bogus sunrise registrations? I don't have the money to pay for the names I want again.

How can it be that I give you my money and I get nothing for it? This is not business this is robbery! I'm not even getting a chance at the names I PAID for. My bank account is empty and I have nothing to show for it, this is just wrong. 

How can you rip off the public and get away with it? This is nothing but one big case of theft.

I'll tell you what, give me back my $3,200 dollars and you can keep your domains. I'll give my business to .biz, at least with them there is some "chance". With you there is NO chance at all. We give you our cash and you in return give us NOTHING. Now you want to have another "land rush" or just open the names we paid for up to everyone all at once? Do you really think this is fair? Do you? 

Deception: The act of deceiving or misleading. false representation; artifice; cheat; fraud.

I want my money back azzholes, keep your f#cking names!

ICANN are you going to do anything? Your the ones that put them in the f#cking basket. Good choice, keep up the great work guys.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy