Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: PissedJesus
Date/Time: Fri, September 7, 2001 at 10:27 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: well i can assert just as well that you and fredrich are one in the same

Anyone with the most basic abilities to use a browser and a brain can validate who I am.

no, i could easily come on here and claim to be fuckin' sec. evans, and you'd be none the wiser.

now, what you CAN do is check IPs and discover that *gasp* slicer and i are DIFFERENT people.

besides, i assure you that from what i've read in his posts, he isn't even jesus material. maybe a lucifer, but not a jesus.

>>Anybody can verify the validity of this letter. It's not rocket science. Do you want it spoon fed to you or were you expecting him to somehow post the physical letter with a certificate of authenticity to the bboard?

well, since you missed the sarcasm, i'll take your answer seriously:

so that's why there's so much controversy over the ligitimacy of online material? come on now, if you really know what you're talkin about concerning anything internet related, you'll admit that material comming off of it is almost always in question.

>>Your insults are pathetic. I think psychologists refer to this type of behavior as projection.

I'm not hiding, why are you?

you still haven't even dented my arguements, much less slicer's. all you did was nit-pik on some of the most irrevalent points in my refutation. all you can say for yourself is that we all know who you are, but there still isn't any way to prove it.

if you want me to stop insulting you, give me a good reason.

in other words, stop writing things that are blatently moronic.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy