Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: scouser
Date/Time: Tue, October 2, 2001 at 7:26 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Domain people fleeced me too...

I forked out over $2,000 dollars on pre-reg and my names are also still available. Although it states in the small print "under no circumstances shall we refund pre-reg fees and they would not guarantee a successful registration", they did not say the lack of success would be because they no intention of even submitting our requests.

On the face of it, I think any lawyer would state that because they did not carry out the the service that we payed Regland good money for, the terms and conditions may as well be martian small print for all the good it would do them in a court of law.

I registered with them right at the beginning about OCT 2000, and i'm wondering if anyone knows, would my credit card company be able to claw back the wonga?

I'd like to hear from anyone who could help me, and BTW I did contact Domain People and although my names are available in the Afiliarse whois, they are still showing on the DoPeep system. Hmmm, don't know what to make of this one, but to be honest I gave up caring a long time ago!!!!

Life sucks and the you die!   

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy