Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: scouser
Date/Time: Fri, October 5, 2001 at 7:25 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: NAME BARGAIN!! SOUND AS A POUND!!

There seems to have been some bad publicity about this relatively new registrar over the last days, and all of it totally unjustified. The mention of "no refunds" in my mind is for names that they successfully register and then the applicant changes their mind.

I have just had about 50 E-mails from them, 45 successful and 5 unsuccessful registrations, all top drawer and a few "beauts" and all sitting nicely in the whois and notification of 5 refunds. SOUND :)

I think we have all been guilty of pointing fingers after the sheer frustration of the last few days. There is not one single word in the English language that summs up the way I have been feeling. So instead I will take a quote from JIM ROYLE and say "AFILIARSE.................MY ARSE!"

Even though I never said anything against NAMEBARGAIN, I was sure thinking bad things. So I will join Elvis and apologise to NAMEBARGAIN, low prices and great service, who said quality doesn't come cheap...AFILIARSE, take heed, you may learn something.     

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy