Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Helveticus
Date/Time: Sat, October 6, 2001 at 3:56 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: I agree with you, Antipodes

Since they got those domain names during Landrush, it is OK with me - nothing to be compared with īnfamous Plankenstein (who is probably a pseudonym anyway). However, I must admit - and I agree entirely with you on that point - that it seems a little bit strange that Mustard Seed got so many choice names (I came across a few more by chance in the meantime, but did not write them down) always through 007. The experience of all of us was that it was necessary to register names with a number of registrars in order to get some of them in case we would be lucky enough. Regarding Mustard Seed, it seems that they entered their names only with one registrar (007) - I have not yet come across any name they got through another registrar - and had a very high degree of success. Really, it is difficult to understand how this could happen. Maybe 007 was the registrar we should have chosen! But it is strange to me too, there is something unusual - if people on this list got names registered through 007, it would be interesting to hear about their experiences and degree of success. After all, we are all interested to know about efficient registrars...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy