Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Helveticus
Date/Time: Sun, October 7, 2001 at 9:41 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: Same experience

E-mail messages sent days ago still remain unanswered. By comparison, an e-mail to RegisterFly (which registers domain names, including INFO, for $9.99, including free URL forwarding - not free with Netsol) got a reply today (on a Sunday) within 30 minutes...
Anion's suggestion is correct: you should call them. Two days ago, I gave up after waiting during 20 minutes (!) online ("Your call is very important to us, a member of our staff will reply soon..."), but yesterday I got somebody immediately. Some of their staff do really care and are very helpful, taking all the time which is needed. Other ones are much less competent - I had both experiences. But what they can do has its limits: for instance, although names I registered five days ago are in the WHOIS, but not yet on my account (I need to manage them urgently, since a technical error due to them crept in and introduced other persons' names),  they could not help and told me (kindly and politely)... to wait!
Really, I would advise you to register your next domain names with RegisterFly. My current experience with that registrar with very unexpensive service is very positive, once one understands how to manage with their system (submit again names if there is a technical problem, etc. - keep the window "In process" open, at the end of registration, until you get e-mail confirmation, this will allow you to intervene easily and to go through the procedure again in case there is a problem - usually, e-mail confirmation arrives within minutes).

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy