Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Helveticus
Date/Time: Tue, October 9, 2001 at 2:51 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: You are not alone, my friend!

Well, I registered successfully about ten domains with Netsol. All are in the WHOIS (three of them with serious inaccuracies: names of other customers as admin, tech and billing contacts!). NONE of the 6 Landrush domains is accessible on my Netsol account. Only ONE of the four Live registration domains is available. I called Netsol twice, they were very kind, but told me... to wait. I think this is the only thing which we can do.
What is good and really OK with them is their WHOIS: while some registrars do not have up-to-date information, Netsol always accurately shows what is available and what is not, according to my experience. It makes even more incredible the fact that they are unable to put the information in the customer accounts.
After experience made over the past few days, I repeat my conclusion: better to use RegisterFly, it's fast, efficient, you get a reply if you ask a question (only via form e-mail, but they reply to it and don't leave it in a limbo) - and it is much LESS expensive than other registrars ($9.99 per year for info, com, net, org, domains, URL forwarding included). Up to now, probably my best experience - amazing, considering the low price...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy