Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Helveticus
Date/Time: Tue, October 16, 2001 at 9:26 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: ... but here it is a problem with some registrars!

Several registrars have sent me their statement by now - including those which could secure no domain name at all for me. One registrar remains silent, however, and that is... Netsol! Not only did they not yet notify me about the domain names which I got (although they apparently already charged me for four of them, out of six, if I am to believe my latest credit card statement, received today), but NONE of those domains show up in my account managing. And, like many of you, I was already a Netsol customer before - I owned several .com names registered through them (actually, until now, I had only domain names registered through them). If I open my account, NONE of the .info domain names show up - despite daily attempts to "refresh" the account.
Beside this, a lot of chaos with Netsol since live registration has begun, but I do not want to spend time telling more details about my experiences of the past two weeks, and still no solution, despite repeated attempts to call Netsol or write to them...
One of the best lessons of the .info launch is that I will carefully select registrars in the future!!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy