Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Fri, October 26, 2001 at 2:46 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Agree to Disagee....Let's try it!

Let's try this approach...I will agree "net" is thought of as a abbreviated term for network [depending on the country].

Why don't you agree that Image Online Design's dot web is a popular TLD...and is considered "web" wherever you go in the world it has the same meaning...

Yes/No...or all of the above...

BTW:  My postings on here tonight prove that I am committed to what I believe in....I have posted on the ICANN message board for over two years....I have been a long time supporter of many issues with respect to the DNS...not just Image Online Design...I was a candidate for the At-Large seat on the ICANN board (Karl Auerbach won it thankfully!)....I was very persistant on the ICANN message board last year calling for an Independent Constinuency Group on the DNSO....Hopefully this puts things into perspective...I believe in Image Online Design as a business person, as a concerned internet advocate, as a human being, as a active member of the internet community....TO put my SEAL on what I belive in I post using my full real name....You will find that common among Image Online Design supporters...Who are you Internet Advocate?...Who are you challenge?....Who are you spot? Did you choose your names because "Anonymous" was taken?? Jim Fleming posts can be a little confusing at times and downright irritating, but at least we know who he is and what he believe in.  We certainly know who "Richard Henderson" is...He is the guy who saved things for us landrushers...

I am not here to convince you of anything.  I post here to inform...If I appear to be selling anything, I am not...You don't have to do anything, but go right on past my posts...However I always throw in a little extra...Information is key ...That is why we come to this board...To get the latest on dot info or biz, etc....They are "topics"...keep this in mind...dot web and Image Online Design are also "topics" and have been for over 5 years!!!  SO the word "opportunists" is not in the Image Online Design Supporter manual.."Patient people" is a term we like to use....We are committed small business owners (mainly) trying to tell ICANN and the DOC what we know to be true...Image Online Design's dot web should have been uploaded a long time ago....Nonetheless this fight will be no less sweeter come 11/2002.  It will be a victory in the name of "competition"....A little understood concept, that will tested when Image Online Design is approved...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy