Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cello
Date/Time: Fri, October 26, 2001 at 12:19 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Know thyself, I tell you again.

>>You're barking around the wrong tree, ...<<

Well, is this the most accurate self-description of what you're doing?

>> One, you come across as a bunch of opportunistic has-beens who figure that maybe now with all the anti-ICANN sentiment you might be able to get IOD in the spotlight as the poster child of the new world order.<<

What an ignorance of the history! IOD's quest for the roots much precedes ICANN's birth. Not just this time. Please never forget this hereafter.
I have no intention of utilizing ICANN's present position. I only deplore it. 

>> Two, you cannot or will not understand that .WEB's time is gone. It's a meaningless extension rendered very much so by all the current and APPROVED TLDs unfortunate maybe but so are many things in life. .WEB adds nothing but clutter, overlap and confusion. If approved it will do nothing but increase the junk-mail mentality gripping the Internet these days.<<

Wow! Why don't you present those better or more "meaningful" TLDs for the internet world? Be sure to invite me.

>> Thirdly, you have NO HOPE IN HELL in being approved as an ICANN gTLD when all and any chance of public participation in your prime name space is non-existent since those assets have long been doled out.<<

Aha! What a pity! Where have you been all the time? I didn't even realize that I was missing you!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy