Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cgrady
Date/Time: Fri, October 26, 2001 at 3:25 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: We're all in the same boat with you !!!!!

"For those wondering why I posted this here...well for one, calling NetSol doesn't seem to get much accomplished "

This is exactly why we moved all of our domains to Registrars.com. They provided the absolute best customers support and online management tools that I have ever witnessed from a registrar. Well, they DID ...

UNFORTUNATELY, they were purchased by Network Solutions/Verisign and the tech support IMMEDIATELY (the next day) was back to Network Solutions atrocious standards. So much for "Introducing Competition Into the Market"

Example: Getting DNS servers established with Network Solutions took us several months the first time we did it. Getting them established with Registrars.com (pre-NetSol purchase) ..... 10 minutes! (Seriously)

Now we're back in the same boat of get-you-off-the-phone-as-quickly-as-possible-without-solving-your-problem support we were in before.

Terrible support, wasted time and wasted money ... that's the sum of my experience with Network Solutions, both pre and post purchase by Verisign. Apparently, there's no getting away from them.

Regards,
Chris Grady
President
Vieodata

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy